BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Hmong shee K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
This are really light and creamy. I love how they are bite size so I can't finish it really quick. It's a really good snack.
Mary M.
Philipsburg, PA
Love these to snack on. They are a healthier snack to have especially if you enjoy cheese. I found this at my local walmart.
Aleeya A.
Orlando, FL
Another cheese that brings me to my childhood! This was one of my favorite snacks as a child because it just tasted so good !
Anjelica H.
This cheese is so yummy I could eat like 10 of them but honestly they are perfect for lunch time to add to your meal so good
holly s.
avondale
I buy a large pack of this from Costco and I absolutely love it. Creamy cheese with lots of flavor, it is the perfect snack !
Will P.
Greensboro, NC
I like these little cheeses but they are expensive in my opinion for what you get. Other cheeses are just as good but cheaper
Takorcia N.
Spring, TX
I actually have a bag in my fridge which is delicious. I love my babybel and laughing cow. Great snack with minimal clean up.
Lauren T.
Pennington, NJ
a great mid day snack, yummy and the protein factor is an added bonus! and opening the little waxed packages is always so fun
Melissa B.
Los Angeles
I'm not much for the flavor but my kids love this cheese I get the big pack at Costco. It's good price for the amount given.
Abbi S.
West Lawn, PA
I love packing these with my lunches! It's a great light snack as well. I could benefit from a lifetime supply of these lol!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart