BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jamie C.
Anaheim
Reminds me of childhood, now we have our daughter keeping the tradition alive!! So fresh and creamy ! Great on the go snacks
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY
A nice soft white cheese, and a good accompaniment with some crackers! It is also good alone and perfect snack size portion!
Angelina L.
Hands. Down. The. Best. Snack. EVER. whenever i need a pick me up i just grab one of these little babies. It destroys hanger
Maria F.
These are one of the most delicious cheese ever and is so convenient for a snack! good source of calcium ! I'm a cheese lover
holly s.
avondale
I buy a large pack of this from Costco and I absolutely love it. Creamy cheese with lots of flavor, it is the perfect snack !
Gabriella B.
Dover, OH
So good to pack in lunches or to eat on the go. They are full of flavor!! Great prices and usually come in bundles of 5 or 10
Chelsea D.
Rome
THESE ARE THE BEST CHEESES EVER!!!!! I literally love every flavor with pepper jack and the herb one being my absolute FAVE!
Kensie S.
Chula vista, CA
I love this product. The cheese wheels are the perfect size for a light snack. These are a good alternative to string cheese.
Tiffany C.
Little Neck, NY
Super creamy great flavor super quick and easy snack without a lot of calories love this cheese great with crackers or alone
Tara D.
Levittown , PA
I eat two a day. They’re so easy to eat and super great to throw in my lunch. Loss of one star because they’re so expensive.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart