BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
My son loves these little mini cheese wheels. Great way to get him to eat cheese too. I've been buying these for him for years.
Joey M.
The Babybel cheese is perfect to pack for a lunch or for a snack. I would recommend keeping it cold, or it won’t taste as good
Stacy P.
Rogersville, TN
These are the yummiest little snacks! I will grab one of these and a roll of turkey and it makes a great, quick, healthy snack.
Squareds S.
Favorite cheese snack! The amazing wax casing and tasty creamy taste keeps me coming back for more! Who doesn't love Baby Bell?
shawina e.
Brooklyn, NY
This cheese is amazing I eat this with my crackers and i carry them with me on the go also, very great snack for the kids too.
Valerie M.
Madera, CA
Really I can't say anything negative about this cheese! My little three year old loves loves these! They go great with crackers
Heidi T.
Jacksonville , FL
I am so obsessed with these! I try to cut back on cheese, so I will just have one of these every once in a while to get my fix
McKenzie K.
The perfect mini cheese for a quick snack on the go! My only complaint is that they aren't larger because they are soooo yummy.
Jamie S.
Cincinnati, OH
IF YOU HAVENT TRIED THESE YET THEN YOU BETTER TRY THEM! AMAZINGGGG! TASTE GREAT BUT DON'T EAT TOO MANY OR WILL HURT YOUR STOMACH
Kelsey F.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these cheese for snacks on the go or with crackers. This may not be the best
Thing to admit, but our dog loves them too!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?