BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Zoe Y.
Columbus, OH
This cheese is amazing. I grew up having it in my lunch box and I just ate it plain. Now I love putting it on crackers and enjoying it that way. This is pretty healthy (if you don't eat 7 at once). It is very rich and creamy. I would buy it again and again!
Tracie B.
Palmdale
I purchase these as finger food for my toddler and he loves them. The taste and quality are just miraculous and the size is just what he needs for his tiny hands I repurchase these once i run out for my next shopping run. My baby just walks around munching on the goods. try this cheese its a healthier option.
Shae G.
Haiku, HI
Omg I have no word  literally  my favorite cheese in the whole world. It is so good and creamy I snack on it all day long I put it in grilled cheese and everything. I got it at costco because it comes in a huge bag. I would   Definitely buy this product again it is so good  I recommend it to anyone who wants cheese
Tania T.
Jackson Height
Rich, creamy and natural, Mini Babybel is the perfect choice for snack time. I like that they're individually packaged in wax and it's kind of fun to peal them. These are pricey, but incredibly good.
Tiffany H.
Cincinnati , OH
This is so tasty! It isn't too salty and it is very creamy. It just melts in your mouth and is so well made. This is a perfect snack to pair with anything sweet or salty. You could even it is on its own for a snack. They are pricier than some snack cheeses but they also taste like they're higher quality.
Feliza C.
Philadelphia, PA
Mini Babybel cheeses are life-savers for people who tend to forget to pack lunch or a snack. (Like me.) I love cheese and always find that a dairy-based snack in the afternoon helps me concentrate a little while longer. Great for those who want to pack something small to take with them on an airplane, too!
Courtney P.
East Peoria, IL
So the first time I bought these was because I thought they looked cool! Come to find out they are AMAZING. best cheese ever. You can get them at really any grocery store. Now I buy them all the time. If you havent bought a Babybel cheese then you are completely missing out on the best tasting cheese!
Maggee H.
These are very good but after eating one I get a weird after taste. Good with wheat thins and healthy. They're affordable and are rich with taste. I like having them for a snack and I would definitely buy them again.
Lindsay L.
You just cannot go wrong with a little babybel! I often have one every day and I believe that the flavor is just so good that it attributes to my happy mood in the morning. They have a huge variety and they even have light flavors now which I also enjoy!
Keila T.
Elizabethton, TN
This cheese can be considered sharper than others. I enjoy them with a buttery cracker or even paired with celery sticks. It is very hard not to eat the whole bag. The wax coating helps keep it fresh but outer layer can feel "sweaty" when taken out of a fridge. Great for packed lunch with a cold pack.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart