BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Ana G.
Rexburg, ID
These are so great! I love how they're easy to grab and just take on the go. They're super tasty and a great and quick snack.
Rachel B.
These are definitely in my top ten of my favorite foods ever. The cheese is so soft and taste great with an apple or crackers
Melody H.
Nacogdoches, TX
My picky kids love eating this cheese! The little wedge is perfectly sized for my toddler and she loves peeling the wax off.
Brianna V.
Worcester
My kids prefer these over string cheese, and my whole family snacks on them often. They're a must buy on my list every week!
Megan P.
Halifax, VA
This is a great cheese. Perfect for a snack. Great for school or work lunches. I love it with crackers and grapes or apples.
katie w.
The Dalles, OR
I usually have to buy about 3 bags of these at a time. I cannot keep them in my house long enough! The perfect little snack!
Gabriella B.
Dover, OH
So good to pack in lunches or to eat on the go. They are full of flavor!! Great prices and usually come in bundles of 5 or 10
Heidi M.
Central islip, Ny
I love and my kids to, the flavor is good y very soft and smooth and the price is very good y ideal for breakfast and dinner
Amber H.
Arbyrd, MO
Love Love Love these!!!! Great on the go snack. Great taste, Great price, and great quality. Myself and my kids love these!!
Janet D.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
I love this cheese. I like the packaging, it's eye-catching. Great snack with crackers, goes well with wine! Good value too.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart