BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Aura C.
amazing little cheese. The boys love it. they are soft and creamy and pair great with crackers or even just on their own.
Alicia G.
Ruidoso Downs, NM
This cheese could. Be my smack my breakfast lunch and dinner .it's so creammy and full of flavor I just am in live with them
Hannah B.
Grove
I don't know about you but, I love this cheese even though I'm not too fond of dairy products except when it's with my cereal
Cassi P.
Moultrie
Price wise these are a little expensive but everyone has different budgets. I used to buy these for my mom as a little treat.
Catty G.
My favorite cheese for on the go or just to munch on! Taste and texture are amazing. Can’t go wrong with this purchase.
Molly D.
Thibodaux
These cheeses make the perfect addition to any lunch or snack. Theyre conveniently packaged and most importantly, delicious!
Aliceea G.
Williston, FL
this cheese is so scrumptious!!!!!! they're very nifty and travel sized for the go, a quick snack or even with some crackers.
Myra B.
Royal, AR
This is the perfect snack cheese. It goes with almost anything from chili to wine. Handy to carry along for a healthy snack.
Amber B.
Florence, MO
This is one of my go to snacks most days. My kids adore them. The taste of the cheese is incredible and has great mouthfeel!
Kimberly C.
Haverhill , MA
My kids love these as a snack ! I bought this at my local stop and shop and it is now a hit in my House! So creamy and yummy!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart