BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Yoana G.
this cheese is seriously addicting. the tiny packaging and portions are perfect, although i could probably eat the whole bag
Angelina L.
Hands. Down. The. Best. Snack. EVER. whenever i need a pick me up i just grab one of these little babies. It destroys hanger
brittny s.
Detroit, MI
it is so smart that they put it in a small thing bc some people dont finish all of it now they can and the flavor is so good
Catherine C.
West Des Moines
Really really good cheese. Slightly on the expensive side. Sometimes the packaging is hard to open because the tab rips off.
Amber H.
Arbyrd, MO
Love Love Love these!!!! Great on the go snack. Great taste, Great price, and great quality. Myself and my kids love these!!
Jamie C.
Anaheim
Reminds me of childhood, now we have our daughter keeping the tradition alive!! So fresh and creamy ! Great on the go snacks
Kaci L.
Pineville, LA
Love the Mini Babel original semisoft cheese, i always have them in my refrigerator, i like to snack on them for a quick bite
Samantha G.
I love this cheese! Good portion size for a quick snack and taste so good! I like to melt it a d fil crackers in it as well.
Hannah B.
Grove
I don't know about you but, I love this cheese even though I'm not too fond of dairy products except when it's with my cereal
Allison H.
These taste so good and are super convenient. They are healthy and I can eat them with crackers or by themselves for a snack.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart