BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Lauren P.
Leominster, MA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Super yummy and convenient and cute. Pretty price, but worth it if you want to feel like you’re eating a grown up cheese stick.
Samantha Z.
Alice, TX
My favorite cheese to snack on when I'm looking for a treat! I wish they made babybel in a spread so I could put it on crackers
Kirsten L.
Chatsworth, CA
Delicious little individually wrapped cheese wheels. The wax coating keeps your cheese safe and makes for an easy travel snack.
Marissa H.
Glendale, AZ
Very smooth and soft high quality cheese. It has a nice and light flavor. It's perfect for snacking or throwing in a lunch box.
karen H.
Celaya gto , col. Villas del bajío , villa de grajales #111
Well at first I hesitated to buy it but to taste knows very well and ay a sierta variety of this and I like it if I keep eating
Katie V.
I buy these to pack in my daughters lunch for school. She always reminds me when were getting low! They are a nice small snack.
Thamara P.
Love it easy to throw in the bag and eat later. I also enjoy these little cheeses when I drink a glass of wine here and there.
Melissa B.
My kids and I love these. They are super tasty and a great treat. My kids are forever asking and never last long in the house!
Stephanie S.
Kearny, NJ
Delicious and handy. Not sure how I feel about the packaging though. I see the creative side but that's just a personal opinion
Courtney R.
Mooringsport, LA
I had high hopes for this little snack. I was not a fan. It was too creamy for my taste but others may enjoy. Cost about $4.00
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?