BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Debra M.
Everyone in my house loves these - yummy, creamy cheese that is smooth and not sour tasting. Also, they are super fun to open!!
Cheyenne R.
San Pedro, CA
These are heaven on earth! The flavor and texture is unbeatable. They are so creamy and delicious, they are the perfect snack!
Kirsten L.
Chatsworth, CA
Delicious little individually wrapped cheese wheels. The wax coating keeps your cheese safe and makes for an easy travel snack.
Amanda N.
Lakeview
Babybel cheese is my go to snack! Love the convenience of single serving soft cheese! Great flavor, packaged in a perfect size!
Kasey S.
Fort Bliss, TX
The original flavor is my second favorite of these delicious snacks. Can't get enough, I could eat a whole bag in one sitting.
Selena B.
Lynchburg, VA
Love them! I LOVE cheese and these are perfect for on the go snacks! They are also perfect for "serving size" portion control.
Taylor S.
Me and my family love taste of this cheese, it taste real unlike other brands. We also love the convenience of the small packs.
Jill E.
Jackson, TN
Great on the go snack. It is delicious and a good way to get a little protein in. The cheese is creamy and so good. i love it!
Lauren L.
Del Valle, TX
This is the creamiest cheese. It's a great snack as well . It can satisfy any hunger and it's good for those picky eaters too.
karen H.
Celaya gto , col. Villas del bajío , villa de grajales #111
Well at first I hesitated to buy it but to taste knows very well and ay a sierta variety of this and I like it if I keep eating
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart