BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jessica R.
Dunbar, WV
The creamiest mozzerella in a cute lil wax wrap. Makes a great snack and these are quite filling to be such a small size....Yum
Riana F.
atlanta, GA
My boyfriend's mom and I love these. We keep these in our refrigerator for protein on the go. Great little snack even by itself
Amanda S.
Adelanto , CA
We are cheese lovers at my house and we love all the babybel cheese flavors for snacks. They are so good and the perfect size.
Uzma A.
Richmond, TX
The red ones are my favorite. These are yummy and
the packaging is fun but I wish these were cheaper. I buy these at Sams club!
we love the creaminess of the babybel cheese but they are quite expensive. we wait until Sam's Club has them on sale to indulge
Denise R.
Lancaster, TX
We absolutely LOVE* this cheese. Its about $3 at walmart. Good for the price. They taste so amazing. Good to eat with crackers.
Joanna A.
Mission, TX
The original babybel semi soft cheese is the best babybel product in my opinion! I highly recommend this as a snack, so tasty!
Stacy P.
Rogersville, TN
These are the yummiest little snacks! I will grab one of these and a roll of turkey and it makes a great, quick, healthy snack.
Samantha G.
Garrison
So good. I get these all the time. Good for a snack, to take on the go. Feels so smooth and feels like it melts in your mouth.
Luke S.
Rosemount
This cheese is so terrible I will never consume this awful product again. It tastes like the inside of a toilet, or even worse.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart