BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Melissa B.
My kids and I love these. They are super tasty and a great treat. My kids are forever asking and never last long in the house!
nikki e.
Lake Jackson
Greatest idea for cheese ever, satisfying snack, easy to grab and go, throw in the kids lunches, fun to eat and tastes amazing.
Heather D.
Los Angeles, CA
Yummy. Portion is perfect. Great for on the go. Great with fruit as well. Kinda pricey but worth it and it normally is on sale
Lauren L.
Del Valle, TX
This is the creamiest cheese. It's a great snack as well . It can satisfy any hunger and it's good for those picky eaters too.
Thamara P.
Love it easy to throw in the bag and eat later. I also enjoy these little cheeses when I drink a glass of wine here and there.
Erika T.
San Diego, CA
I love these babybels. Perfect for a snack or as park of a lunch. The wax is also fun to play with too. Good to eat on its own.
Rosibel O.
Hawthorne, CA
Whats not to love of these cute little cheeses?! Light in flavor quick and easy to eat. Everyone in my family is a fan of them.
Kayla H.
Bell Buckle, TN
Love the wax wrapper! The cheese is so nice and smooth, the flavor is unparalleled. My children even love these little cheeses.
Courtney R.
Mooringsport, LA
I had high hopes for this little snack. I was not a fan. It was too creamy for my taste but others may enjoy. Cost about $4.00
Megan W.
Love these! The flavor is great and they are so compact, I just throw one in my purse on my way to work and eat it for a snack.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart