BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Jesseth L.
Orange, CA
This is one of my favorite snacks. I take them everywhere with me. I feel like I'm having cream cheese with them. They are average in price. Sometimes I get them on sale at The galleria. If you have never had these before you might not like them at first because they are very strong in flavor. Nothing like a mozzarella sticks.
Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ
if you are a mother like me then you know when its time to go out you need to make sure you have little snacks for the kiddies and whats better than baybel they sell it at the local market or any other supermarket on the dairy isle i will always buy this
Mary L.
I may actually be addicted to these cheeses! My daughter and I both eat one with lunch everyday to the point we buy them in bulk at Sams club... it probably has something to do with me eating them constantly when I was pregnant with her.
Neysa S.
These have amazing flavor and texture! They are also the perfect size for two bites of bliss. I highly recommend them because of the flavor and quality. I do have to mention they are a little expensive for the number you get but totally worth it for a treat. I often eat them by themselves however they are exceptional with crackers.
Lauren W.
These are so good! My step kids always ask for these when they want a snack. They are soft, creamy, and they taste so good. I always keep these stocked in my fridge to throw in the kids lunch or grab one (or a couple) when I am on the go.
Tamera L.
New Port Richey, FL
If you haven't tried these cheeses YOU'RE MISSING OUT!! Lol seriously go buy some! They are so delicious! So creamy! Just perfect to go with some fruit, crackers, or even better, by themselves! 😘💝 you can thank me after you try them lol!
Taryn D.
Powhatan, VA
These are one of my daughter's favorite snacks. When she was very little she would ask for her "lapping cow" cheese. Peeling the wax off of it just adds to the experience to her, but I love that it means she can go get her own portion from the refrigerator with no need for a knife or having to wrap up a larger package to preserve it.
Cindy C.
San Mateo, CA
Perfectly sized single servings at 70 calories. Really tasty and quick snack right when hunger hits. Also because they are individually wrapped, they have decent shelf life and don't spoil fast like other cheeses. I also add it to my ramen soup sometimes for extra creamy goodness. Secret to making instant ramen taste amazing!
Victoria M.
Santa Monica, CA
I love mini babybel cheese it taste so good and it makes a great snack. Portable and delicious, couldn't ask for better. Maybe price but hey if you want quality you do have to pay a bit more. I recommend these 100% for anyone even kids.
Jaden R.
I love these cheeses but I believe that the packaging is too small for what your paying for. I did the math and one of those cheeses are about a dollar a piece. This is why I don't buy this often because the price is so over the top. I do love the flavor of these cheeses though I just wish they would lower the price so I can buy them.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?