BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Uzma A.
Richmond, TX
The red ones are my favorite. These are yummy and
the packaging is fun but I wish these were cheaper. I buy these at Sams club!
Melissa B.
My kids and I love these. They are super tasty and a great treat. My kids are forever asking and never last long in the house!
Christin O.
These aren't just a big hit in my household but my whole family loves them! They're the perfect size for a small healthy snack!
Katie V.
I buy these to pack in my daughters lunch for school. She always reminds me when were getting low! They are a nice small snack.
Nicole B.
Aliquippa, PA
So cute!!! I love these cheeses. They are great for a little snack and taste so good, but you know you aren't eating too much.
mary b.
Gray, TN
My family love this cheese. It tastes great,and it is great for a lite snack. Its great for lunches and it is a great price to.
Lauren S.
Ellettsville, IN
Always a good go to snack. Normally buy it in bulk at SAMs and have it on hand constantly. Great for road trips and kid snacks.
Mandi B.
Atlantic, IA
Love this cheese! So easy to take around and a fillling snack! I love to pair with some lunch meat for a protein packed snack!
Tammy H.
Ashtabula, OH
Great cheese! Just right for snacking or a great addition to any lunch sack. I think they are healthy and they are priced well.
Courtney R.
Mooringsport, LA
I had high hopes for this little snack. I was not a fan. It was too creamy for my taste but others may enjoy. Cost about $4.00
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?