BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
sarah s.
These are so yummy and so easy to eat. They are packaged in wax and are very easy to grab and go. They cost good and taste good
Jessica R.
Dunbar, WV
The creamiest mozzerella in a cute lil wax wrap. Makes a great snack and these are quite filling to be such a small size....Yum
Luke S.
Rosemount
This cheese is so terrible I will never consume this awful product again. It tastes like the inside of a toilet, or even worse.
Christen H.
North Miami, FL
This is one my favorite snacks! It fills me up with a couple of almonds. The saltiness is a crave crusher when I'm on my diet!
Karli J.
Charlotte, NC
If you're a cheese lover like me, you can't go wrong. These are compact and easy to tote while giving you a nice, light snack.
Taylor C.
Granbury, TX
wanna good on the go snack this cheese for you I recommend this to anyone never go without this I promise you you will love it
Bridey H.
Washington
A favorite around our house! We keep them around for lunches, picnics, everything. Salty and soft, great on crackers or alone!
Hannah L.
Camden, AR
Great snack and just the perfect amount to not ruin your dinner! Money well spent with this product! And the kids even love it!
Thais F.
Thsee are the best on the go snacks! I showed my brother these and he has to cop em everytime now! They're so creamy and light
Alexis G.
Amsterdam, NY
Baby bel is so good but a little expensive so I don't buy them very often but if you want a small snack then these are perfect
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart