BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Kylie F.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I'd buy these more often if the price was a little cheaper. They are soooo good. Could eat a whole sack of them if I wanted lol
Lacey M.
Great little cheese for on the go snacks. The packaging is great as well as the flavor. So rich and creamy, a family favorite!
Heidi T.
Jacksonville , FL
I am so obsessed with these! I try to cut back on cheese, so I will just have one of these every once in a while to get my fix
Kelsey F.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these cheese for snacks on the go or with crackers. This may not be the best
Thing to admit, but our dog loves them too!
Heather B.
Midland, TX
These were ok I felt they were alittle softer than expected and felt the flavor was lacking alittle. But i loved the packaging.
Laci B.
Palatka
One of my favorite that is bought only once a month due to them not lasting 24 hours. Plus have to hide them when I do get them
Dawn E.
Donalds, SC
I love eating Mini Babybel Semisoft Cheese for a snack. It gives me the creamy saltiness I crave. My kids love Babybel as well.
Brittani v.
Weatherford, OK
This is probably one of my favorite snacks! It doesn’t take up any space in your lunch box. Really soft and savoring!! ❤🧀❤🧀❤️️
Meg F.
Glen Burnie
This cheese has a nice mild creamy flavor. The wax makes it perfect to bring to work for lunch. It's the best traveling cheese
Lauren L.
Rogers, MN
These are very expensive but taste so so good and it's a great snack if you're on a diet. I would definitely recommend these!!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart