BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Denise R.
Lancaster, TX
We absolutely LOVE* this cheese. Its about $3 at walmart. Good for the price. They taste so amazing. Good to eat with crackers.
ana maria g.
Hartford, CT
I like this cheese is small anddeliciuos.and different color white and yellow is cream.small.is for snack is lunch for school.
Emily H.
Grand Forks, ND
Babybel cheese wedges are perfect for bringing to work as snacks! I love them as a healthy option for snacks while I'm dieting.
Valerie M.
Madera, CA
Really I can't say anything negative about this cheese! My little three year old loves loves these! They go great with crackers
Stacy P.
Rogersville, TN
These are the yummiest little snacks! I will grab one of these and a roll of turkey and it makes a great, quick, healthy snack.
Janette H.
Ocean Park, WA
Makes a perfect snack when paired with meats or apple slices, very soft and flavorful. Also like to melt it in tortilla shells.
Luisa G.
Great product. Taste so good. We love to snack on these and gets the job done always. Our go to snack for days on the go.
Julie M.
Carneys Point, NJ
Such a great snack, standalone or with something else. I buy in bulk at Costco because they're perfect for little kids as well!
Brittni W.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
The texture and taste of this cheese is really Devine. However the price for these little round blocks or cheese is ridiculous!
member-06ead0e42
Good cheese taste good, like my children , easy to use, very practical , very useful to take very good flavor snack packaging .
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart