BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Ashlee C.
Dayton, TN
These make the perfect snack, wether your dieting or just love cheese, these are delicious. Faithful repurchaser. Highly recommend.
Brittney H.
Orem, UT
My family loves these great snack perfect to put in lunches and I love that they are individually wrapped. The price point is fine.
Victoria P.
Saint Joseph, MO
I love these and the perfect snack size! Especially for third party portion control. Very portable and the wax seals in the flavor
BlaiR F.
South Bend, IN
Very good with crackers celery carrots whatever you like to dip your cheese in and healthy for you too good price for a lot of them
Kim m.
My kids loves these! Easy to find at most any grocery store. And super easy to pack in lunches. Plus my kids like opening them up!!
Lacey A.
Ashburnham, Ma
Healthy and delicious snack! These are worth the price but can also be found on sale pretty often. I love them for a portable snack
Alisha H.
Glen Burnie, MD
Seriously my favorite cheese snack. Its an easy go to. Great taste. Amazing with a side of crackers. Even my little ones love them!
Elise K.
Delicious, savory snack! Hard not to eat two.. A bit on the pricey side, but they're so easy to grab and go that they're worth it.
Ronni G.
Pawhuska
My daughter will often ask me to by the "Cow cheese" at the store when she sees us walk buy the cheese section in the store. Yummy!
Carly M.
Oakton, VA
This cheese makes for an amazing afternoon snack and keeps me full. Plus it's so delicious and creamy! Also easy to take on the go.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?