BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Kami G.
West Jordan , UT
Best cheese. Great snack for on the go. Affordable for the quality. And the quality is divine. I have repurchased multiple times
Paula P.
Bronx, NY
I make sure to grab 2-3 bags of these when I grocery shop. They act as a great snack after school for my son on his way to karate
Yarely G.
Riquísimo su sabor es incomparable es la porciencia suficiente me gusta mucho la consistencia lo recomiendo su sabor es autrntuco
Tylicia G.
Sanford, FL
They don't tadte like artificial cheese and like it was made by hand . i dont eat cheese as much but these would have a accepten
Cristina F.
Corpus Christi, TX
They are great when you need a quick snack pick up at home. Watching tv or reading a book just grab a little one and snack on it.
Stephanie L.
This cheese is life! My boyfriend loves this cheese so I keep it in the house. I get it at Walmart so it’s always a good value :)
Denise W.
These little balls of cheese are addictive. You have to be very careful not to over eat on them. By their selvesor with crackers.
Denise K.
Byrdstown, Tn
Mini babybels are a staple in our home. The perfect snack to grab after school or work that won't ruin your dinner. We love them!
Sophia C.
Edison, NJ
These are so much fun to eat! They're so much fun to peel (the waxy outer covering is so adorable), and they also taste so good.
Yasmin G.
I cant say that im a big fan of these but my little niece loves them and will eat them non-stop! Though the wrapping is adorable.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?