BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
ele E.
I snack on these more often than string cheese. Pretty cool how they got individual packaging for it, very easy to take it to go.
Sophia C.
Edison, NJ
These are so much fun to eat! They're so much fun to peel (the waxy outer covering is so adorable), and they also taste so good.
Sydney S.
Painesville, OH
These are pretty good but in my opinion they have a weird texture, versus other cheeses I've eaten, almost like an expired feel.
Martha R.
These are a great snack! My toddler loves eating these and finds it so fun to open them up! The packaging is cute and different.
Monica G.
Gloucester, VA
My partner loves to snack on these and my kids have been turned on to them as well. Great taste great easy snack for all parties.
Yarely G.
Riquísimo su sabor es incomparable es la porciencia suficiente me gusta mucho la consistencia lo recomiendo su sabor es autrntuco
Brittany K.
Glen St Mary, FL
They are the perfect snack just a little bitter but so smooth my husband loves them I love them and so do our nieces and nephews!
Amanda B.
Rochester Hills
My daughter loves theses Mini Babybel Cheese snacks and the package is super convenient as a snack on the go or in her lunchbox.
Laura H.
Fairport, NY
Love these little cheeses. Great to pack in school lunches. It's a great non sharp cheese. It's light and the kiddos love it too.
Cristina F.
Corpus Christi, TX
They are great when you need a quick snack pick up at home. Watching tv or reading a book just grab a little one and snack on it.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart