BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Nathaliana D.
I absolutely love these. they are great as snacks or when guest come over. I take these to work and they are very rich in flavor.
Laura H.
Fairport, NY
Love these little cheeses. Great to pack in school lunches. It's a great non sharp cheese. It's light and the kiddos love it too.
Michaela F.
Mooresville, NC
Although there are many different flavored & types of the Babybel the original is my favorite kind!!! So good to put on crackers!
Leticia G.
I think these little cheeses are great beacsue they're easy to grab for a snack. But peraonally I don't like the original flavor.
Lacy L.
Birdsboro, PA
Me the the kids eat these all the time. I take them to work and snack on then all day. Love taking these with me everywhere I go.
kal r.
Beldenville, WI
These are so addicting! I love the flavor and easy packaging. Best single size cheese I've found! Highly recommend for on the go!
bridget c.
I don't like these at all. I hate the texture it just makes me cringe. I know people who adore it but i guess its just not for me.
Rachel S.
Portland
My whole family loves these little cheeses, they're a great snack, they're creamy, and kind of salty and you don't need crackers.
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
Another oldie but goodie from my childhood. I looooove this cheese. Love love love love. It's a little pricey, but it's so yummy.
Amy J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These make a great snack! The cheese tastes great and is the perfect size. Plus the wax keeps it nice and fresh and makes it fun.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart