BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Laura H.
Fairport, NY
Love these little cheeses. Great to pack in school lunches. It's a great non sharp cheese. It's light and the kiddos love it too.
Ashley F.
Soft and easy to eat. A great snack that is full of flavor and simply great and tasty. Also I really love the convient packaging.
Randee R.
Newark, DE
I love these because they are so small and easy to throw in your lunch and go. They taste great and are a great quality of cheese
Christina n.
Leander, TX
These were a lunchbox staple for me. I love that they are individually wrapped. They are the perfect size for a snack on the go.
Rachel S.
Portland
My whole family loves these little cheeses, they're a great snack, they're creamy, and kind of salty and you don't need crackers.
Aarthi B.
Auburn
Love it. Tastes almost like mozarella cheese. Really soft goes well with crisps and thins. Highly recommend to replace mozarella
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
Another oldie but goodie from my childhood. I looooove this cheese. Love love love love. It's a little pricey, but it's so yummy.
Amelia B.
Muskogee, OK
These are so expensive but my kids always beg for me to get then for them. They're good but they cost too much in my opinion lol.
Brittany K.
Glen St Mary, FL
They are the perfect snack just a little bitter but so smooth my husband loves them I love them and so do our nieces and nephews!
Jacqueline S.
Cincinnati , OH
You can eat this alone or pair with crackers. I don't like the bitter after taste so I don't buy these as often as other cheeses.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?