BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Emily A.
San Antonio, TX
I use to try and eat these with the plastic on them , idk why lol but I love these so much , they are better than cheese sticks.
Amber S.
Clyde, NY
My fav snack. Beyond amazing my entire family loves them. Maybe a bit expensive but beyond worth it. Buy them atleast once a week
Jamie W.
Winona, MN
The flavor of this cheese is wonderful and unlike most others. Love taking these on the go and occasionally eating with crackers!
Chris H.
Cicero, NY
Perfect for that little craving of cheese and for packing lunch because it's just grab n go no need to cut off a brick of cheese.
kal r.
Beldenville, WI
These are so addicting! I love the flavor and easy packaging. Best single size cheese I've found! Highly recommend for on the go!
Michaela F.
Mooresville, NC
Although there are many different flavored & types of the Babybel the original is my favorite kind!!! So good to put on crackers!
Norma G.
Savannah , GA
Omg if i could id give it 100 stars☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ i could eat this cheese all day long its just so good in its little red wax wrapper!!
LEELA L.
Love this cheese! Very good alone or added to a meal. The classic is my favorite flavor and I have bought this several times now.
I love this cheese it is so good ! I love it for an every day snack! It's cheap easy and you can take it to go .. I love these!!
Lea M.
JACKSON, CA
My kids love these in their lunches. Perfect size for a child and they can open them on their own. Keeps well on their lunch bag.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart