BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Yasmin G.
I cant say that im a big fan of these but my little niece loves them and will eat them non-stop! Though the wrapping is adorable.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
My daughter loves the mild flavor. She is a plain Jane with food. I think paired with a nice cracker and meat it will be perfect.
Malin U.
Allentown, PA
I could eat this cheese all day. Not too soft, not too hard, very delicious. Healthy for you as well. Wish it were a bit bigger.
Emily K.
I love these things! they're super easy to put in lunches for school, and even though they're small, they are a nice sized snack
Nathaliana D.
I absolutely love these. they are great as snacks or when guest come over. I take these to work and they are very rich in flavor.
Cristina F.
Corpus Christi, TX
They are great when you need a quick snack pick up at home. Watching tv or reading a book just grab a little one and snack on it.
Liberty H.
Hayward, CA
I used to eat these all the time when I was in school and my mom would pack my lunch for me. I rwally like them when I was a kid.
Martha R.
These are a great snack! My toddler loves eating these and finds it so fun to open them up! The packaging is cute and different.
Denise W.
These little balls of cheese are addictive. You have to be very careful not to over eat on them. By their selvesor with crackers.
Leslie H.
Saginaw, TX
I like the original there not to rich me. I can't have a lot of dairy so this is the perfect amount for when I need a cheese fix
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart