BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Yarely G.
Riquísimo su sabor es incomparable es la porciencia suficiente me gusta mucho la consistencia lo recomiendo su sabor es autrntuco
Erica O.
Falling Waters
This is a great brand of cheese. They're great for a snack on the go without ruining your calories for the day. Just grab and go
Audrey M.
I love their portable portions of cheese great for snacking! A small portion great for adding to meals, nutritious, and delicious
Tylicia G.
Sanford, FL
They don't tadte like artificial cheese and like it was made by hand . i dont eat cheese as much but these would have a accepten
Kami G.
West Jordan , UT
Best cheese. Great snack for on the go. Affordable for the quality. And the quality is divine. I have repurchased multiple times
Rebeca H.
Hialeah, FL
One of my favorite things is cheese, and these mini babybel hit the spot every time I eat them. It's my cheese fix as I call it.
Rachel J.
Spearfish , South Dakota
I eat these constantly! They are by far the best snack you can have laying around because they are really scrumptious and natural
Andrea H.
York, NE
My daughter loves these, and they are a treat. She will save her $5 to get some, that being said something a little less costly.
Leslie H.
Saginaw, TX
I like the original there not to rich me. I can't have a lot of dairy so this is the perfect amount for when I need a cheese fix
Denise W.
These little balls of cheese are addictive. You have to be very careful not to over eat on them. By their selvesor with crackers.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart