BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Jenette H.
Buena Park, CA
Love the creaminess of this cheese. A little expensive so I mostly buy it when its on sale at costco but always happy with my choice.
Hilda C.
I ised to biy these all the time and i would eat them while doing my home work they were so soft and really creamy and rich in flavor
amy t.
Casa Grande, AZ
i give these as a snack to my kids with a side of crackers and a side of fruit. It is smooth and great tasting and the kids love them
Brooke P.
Huntsville, AL
Love love love love these!! The flavor is so rich, i always have some of these in the fridge! Best snack award goes to this product!
Mya C.
Augusta, GA
I like to pack these a lot with my lunch because they were just a quick little side. They are really good. My family loves them also
Victoria B.
Winnsboro, LA
We love the minis they are great for on the go snacks and also for lynch just the right size to be taken with and eaten at anytime..
Sierra K.
The flavor is great! It's the perfect little snack for kids and adults! They are easy to pack in a lunch and are not super expensive!
Laura C.
Grove City, OH
Baby bels are a great snack. easy to grab out of the fridge on the go and goes will with fruit, crackers, soup and many other things.
Amanda B.
Rutland
Delicious flavors work well with the nice soft texture of this pleasing brand of cheese. I don't buy it often but enjoy it when I do.
Lexi S.
Crown Point , IN
Very addicting! So smooth & great tasting cheese! Tastes very pure & authentic. Also perfect for on the go. I absolutely love these.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?