BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Megan A.
New Bern, NC
These are the perfect snack for my 2 year old and the adults! He loves opening them up and they're easy to toss in our bag and go.
Theresa P.
One of my favorite snacks. You can grab and go. Eat them on the run. Take to work. Eat with a sandwich or salad.
Reasonably priced.
Mia U.
I love this cheese. Its a great snack for me as a college student where I'm always on the go. It does not bother my stomach at all.
April P.
Tunkhannock, PA
My daughter loves this cheese, she's says the soft taste and how it pulls apart! She says unwrapping it is like opening a present!
Natalia T.
Fulshear, TX
I am obsessed with mini babybel cheese! I eat at least 3 a day. They come in little packages and are very convenient for on the go.
Sierra T.
Honestly the best! I love cheese i mean really who doesnt!? And everytime i eat one of these i feel guilt free and happy bc cheese!
Sabrina R.
Bay Saint Louis, MS
I swear this product is so delicious! I do not know how they get their cheeses so creamy!!! I love Babybel's mini cheeses so much!!
Jessica L.
I would honestly eat the whole package of them if I could but I can only eat one per day or else I'd be so fat. Too good. Get some.
Wendy C.
This is great cheese and a perfect after school snack! My son loves this cheese and usually we all fight for the last cheese round.
Anna R.
Lockport, IL
Absolutely delicious cheese,I also love the package-so easy to open,great to take as a snack for lunch too. Great source of calcium
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart