BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Ashley M.
Very rich!! i used to eat it by its self but since i've learned that it taste gross and is better to eat with something like cheese
Lisa S.
Gilbert, AZ
Everyone fights over these cheese. You can take them anywhere. Easy to snack easy to stack. Very creamy and flavorful. Perfect size
Chantel S.
Waveland, MS
My son absolutely loves these, and I feel good that he is eating such a healthy snack. They are so convenient, and are filling too!
Natalia T.
Fulshear, TX
I am obsessed with mini babybel cheese! I eat at least 3 a day. They come in little packages and are very convenient for on the go.
Elise K.
Delicious, savory snack! Hard not to eat two.. A bit on the pricey side, but they're so easy to grab and go that they're worth it.
Jesse M.
W Valley City, UT
By far the best cheese. Its very delicious & taste AMAZING!!! Great flavor. Its a little pricey, but its definitely worth the cost.
Margarita A.
This is the perfect snack at anytime of the day. It's super creamy and delicious. It is a bit expensive, but well worth the money.
Shelia M.
Bowling Green, KY
I like the taste and flavor of this cheese and it is always in our refrigerator because it is such a great tasting flavor of cheese
Karina H.
On every shopping trip, it is a guarantee that my kids will beg me to buy these. Lucky for them, these are also a weakness for me!
Sarah C.
Babybel cheese are incredible. They're the perfect on-the-go snack and there's something weirdly satisfying about peeling the wax.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart