BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Liza E.
Mt Pleasant
Love Babybel cheese! It has a great flavor and is a great snack food! I don't even put it on crackers - I take it out of the wrapper and eat it by itself. It is healthy and there are even other low fat/other flavor options. The one thing I don't like is the price. It is very pricey and I have a hard time finding it on sale.
Hollyann W.
Lewisburg
I love the biodegradable seal although its counter acted by the plastic wrap and wiry bag. Its a great dairy snack especially for on the go and traveling. Sometimes its a little too rich for a quick snack, but if you skipped breakfast or had a short lunch then its perfect. Don't leave th wax out where your cat can get it!
Jena D.
My daughter loves these cheeses! When we are buying snacks to have in the house, these are one of my tops choices. I am all for healthy snacks for our kids, and this cheese is great! It has great flavor. May be difficult for younger kids to open though.
Joellelynn W.
Kernville, CA
My family LOVES Mini Babybel Original Cheese. Because it is on the higher end of our price range we don't get it all the time but when we do we savor it. We even did and experiment to see if we could make candles with the wax coating on the cheese and were successful!
Omaria M.
This cheese is my completly childhood, when my grandpa came back from every trip he always gave me a bag full of mini babybel semisoft. OMG is like LIFE in a piece of cheese. I think that I need a big ball of this cheese. jajaja
Ashley F.
Maysville, NC
If you are looking for a quick healthy snack that is above and beyond yummy look no further! Everyone in my house is obsessed with these lovely cheese rounds. They are easy for even small fingers to open. My 5 year old is in love with them. Only downfall is I can't keep them in the house long enough!
Christina S.
Marlboro, NJ
Love these! They're a little small but they're delicious. I like to have these as a little side snack because they aren't filling enough on their own. I've been eating these since I was a little kid and probably will for the rest of my life! They're healthy, delicious and affordable.
Stephanie V.
Rochester, NY
These are a great snack! They are perfect for packing in lunches if you are on the go or sending kids to school as well! They have a really nice flavor profile, they do run a little sharper than your traditional mozzarella cheese stick.  Make sure if you are getting for the first time you take off the wax!
Bonnie M.
These were a staple in my lunchbox in high school, and I recently rediscovered them and started bringing them to work. The flavor of the cheese isn't overly powerful, but just enough in my opinion. And they come individually wrapped in wax that, if you're like me, you'll spend the next two hours fiddling with at your desk. They lose a star because they're so dang expensive, but when I've got the money you can bet I splurge on them.
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
These are my favorite cheese snacks! Their calorie content is acceptable and come on, they're so fun to open! Their mini cheese wheel look makes them fun overall. They can be a little pricey depending on where you buy them from but I highly recommend them. They have great flavor variations and even have a lite variety!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart