BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Brandi B.
Cadillac, MI
My kids love this cheese and it's an easy option for lunches. I buy it in bulk at SAMs club all the time. I think it's a great product.
Mercedes S.
Grand Rapids
My favorite cheese ever invented on this earth. Very rich and creamy and i love the little. Wax paper it comes in! So cutely packaged.
Karen R.
Great for a mid afternoon snack and also great for sharing with the kids. I usually get them from regular grocery stores for the week.
Kyla L.
Harrison, OH
This cheese is heavenly!! So yummy and basically melts in your mouth. I do wish the price was a tad cheaper, but it's worth paying for!
Elaine L.
Redlands, CA
I think this is my kids most favorite brands of cheese. They r always ask to have this or 4 me to buy it. So much healthier then chips!
Annie G.
Charleston, WV
The perfect portion of cheese. Although o don't know for sure what kind it is I love it anyways. It's on the expensive side for cheese
Johnna S.
Holly Hill, FL
OH MY GAWSH THIS STUFF IS SO GOODNAND CONVENIENT AND DELICIOUS AND CUTE AND I JUST WANNA EAT IT ALL DAY EVERY DAY YUMMY YUM YUM YUMMERS
Helen M.
Eden Prairie, MN
I love mini babybel cheese as an accompaniment with crackers. It's a perfect mild flavor and softness to compliment a crunchy cracker!
Anais R.
Can i just say that these dont last at my home these are the first things out of my groceries that leave they are so tiny and delicious
Mary M.
Love the casing; user friendly and easy to store in lunch bags. A delicious and healthy snack and great paired with crackers and fruit.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?