BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Valerie D.
Perris, CA
I am in love with the packaging of these little cheeses. My kids love opening them. They are pricey but so good and an easy snack .
Zack N.
Purvis, MS
Rich buttery cheesy goodness that is super quick and easy, even for 2 year olds who think they are more independent than they are.
Margarita A.
This is the perfect snack at anytime of the day. It's super creamy and delicious. It is a bit expensive, but well worth the money.
Courtney V.
Burlington, VT
I love this cheese!!! It taste great and the packaging is super continent to take on the go. I will definitely be buying it again.
kennah s.
CRUM, WV
I’ve recently started a low carb and i picked these up from the store & omg!!! they’re great and make the perfect on the go snack!
Tanya M.
El Reno, OK
These are perfect treats for on the go. Easy to take hiking or on road trips we also like the mozzarella baby bell cheeses as well.
sara p.
Love the baby bel cheese it has a good flavor and they Melt good too perfect for a quick snack and there are all different flavors
Ashley G.
Flat Lick, KY
Another great find for portion control and snack goodness. My daughter loves these with grapes, strawberries, and raw veggies, too!
Sarah G.
Ayer, MA
I wish these were a tad bit bigger, I also end up grabbing a few of these to eat at a time. I think the wax wrapping is super fun.
Jessica E.
Molino, FL
So yummy! The whole family loves them! Their great for snacks, great for lunches or great for on the go! Will definitely repurchase
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart