BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jessica F.
Decherd, TN
I love these!!! I keep some in my cheese drawer. Great little snack and so creamy. They are a bit pricey, but they're so delicious!
Brittany G.
Dublin, OH
My favorite easy and quick snack! So delicious and creamy, every now and then you get a little bit of a waxy taste but still great!
Jennifer H.
Terre Haute, IN
My children love to snack on these and have them in their lunch. It's a great way to ensure a healthy snack and great portion size.
Lacey A.
Ashburnham, Ma
Healthy and delicious snack! These are worth the price but can also be found on sale pretty often. I love them for a portable snack
Allie K.
Oxford, MS
This is a perfect serving size with a great flavor. I would take one in my lunch to school every day. It is easy to unwrap and eat.
Krystal T.
Round Rock, TX
How to start well this is a Very good treat for you and your kids. Contains real milk and this is one of the best small snacks ever
Victoria S.
Fredericktown, OH
My daughter is going through a food phase and doesn't like cheese at the moment. However she will eat the original babybel cheese.
Crystol P.
Tampa, FL
So happy that these exist. One of my favorite snacks! I love cheese and this makes it easy to bring it in your lunch for a snack!!
Kirstin F.
Muskegon, MI
One of my favorite kinds of cheese! So easy to bring with you for a snack too. They are just a little pricey for my budget though.
Sarah R.
Calvert, TX
These are so cute and they are like the best cheeses ever. Doesnt mean i buy them often because I dont these are expensive!!!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart