BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Carly M.
Oakton, VA
This cheese makes for an amazing afternoon snack and keeps me full. Plus it's so delicious and creamy! Also easy to take on the go.
Jennifer S.
Gastonia, NC
My husband absolutely loves these, he can eat a whole bag by himself for lunch. I need to pick him up some more for work this week.
Elise K.
Delicious, savory snack! Hard not to eat two.. A bit on the pricey side, but they're so easy to grab and go that they're worth it.
Yan S.
Falls Church, VA
Babybel is the only cheese my kids will want in their lunch boxes. They love unrolling the wax and getting to the delicious cheese.
Debbie T.
Franklin
Great product like to keep on hand for snack and lunches - usually buy in bulk at Costco to have to send back to college with kids
Krystal T.
Round Rock, TX
How to start well this is a Very good treat for you and your kids. Contains real milk and this is one of the best small snacks ever
Ashley M.
Very rich!! i used to eat it by its self but since i've learned that it taste gross and is better to eat with something like cheese
Eliza T.
Brooklyn, NY
I would eat these as a snack when I'm on a diet since it was portion controlled. haha...I just try not to reach for more than one.
brittni W.
Gunnison, UT
I buy this for my kids lunches and they love it so much. Always a great price and tastes amazing. Even me and my husband enjoy them
Marina M.
My favorite tasting cheese ever created ! This cheese is so versatile and easy to eat at work or whole taking a long trip I love it
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart