BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Christina S.
Cornelius, OR
love these for on the go or just a snack watching tv or youtube videos. These are also great for kids. they love opening it themselves.
Anais R.
Can i just say that these dont last at my home these are the first things out of my groceries that leave they are so tiny and delicious
Tiffany B.
Toledo, OH
We love these. I take them to work put them in school lunches and just snack on them throughout the day. Creamy, cheesy, and delicious!
Mary M.
Love the casing; user friendly and easy to store in lunch bags. A delicious and healthy snack and great paired with crackers and fruit.
Aditi v.
Omg my favorite snack. These bites are the perfect size to curb between meal hunger pangs. And it's rich and tasty and so so delicious
Denise Y.
One of my son's & i favorite mini snacks. We simply love taking the mini package apart & enjoying small bites of this delicious cheese.
Kaiti M.
Commerce Twp, MI
These are perfect snacks, but the red casing underneath the outside plastic wrappers is a bit hard to get open and get the cheese out.
Kylie R.
Lebanon
I’m not a big raw cheese fan but I get hooked on these when I have them. They’re thick and creepy and fun to peel. Very creative idea.
Jessica L.
Bennington, VT
My children can't get enough of these. They make great after school snacks with grapes or apples and crackers. They absolutely love it
Kirstin S.
Holdrege, NE
I love eating these on the go or as a small snack. I'm normally not into eating plain cheese but I absolutely love the little babybels!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?