BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Megan C.
Cordova , AL
With me trying to lose weight snacking is a huge problem for me but these little low calorie snacks are so good with a few crackers !
Kara F.
Aurora, IL
These are always a staple in our home! They are great on the go and you can eat them alone or with a cracker! The taste is wonderful!
Jackie V.
I love these little baby bell cheese! They are perfect to eat alone for a snack or with a little pack of crackers. It is very tasty.
Sarah N.
Anniston, AL
My kids love these cheeses. They are great snacks or perfect for a lunch box. Cheese is a staple in our house and these are my go to.
Selena C.
Huntington, WV
Love that there is just enough for when your craving some cheese. Great to pack in a lunch box and it doesn't take up a lot of room.
Christina K.
Who doesn't love these tiny baby Belle Cheese's these are super super good to you when you're at work and you just need a quick snack
Montana S.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this stuff. They get dangerous quick because of how good they are and how tiny! I always grab one on my way out of the house :)
Mayerli T.
Lancaster, PA
I LOVE THIS CHEESE. These are my absolute favorite. I get them every single time i go to the store and are these cute little snacks.
Julia P.
Chickamauga, GA
10/10. Got these so many times. They are my go to cheese. Don't eat two packages in one day because you'll regret it. But good cheese
Hilda C.
I ised to biy these all the time and i would eat them while doing my home work they were so soft and really creamy and rich in flavor
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?