BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Krismely R.
Great product for a wine and cheese day at home! The cheese is fresh and definitely does not taste as processed as kraft or other brands. I love having it with grapes and crackers; it makes for a great snack. The package is also easy to open. Just be sure to  keep it stored in the fridge because it can go bad quick.
Tori C.
P C Beach, FL
Babybel Original cheese is a great little snack specially when you are on the go.
I purchased mine at Publix and it was even on sale! It has such great flavor and if you are a cheese lover like me
you will love it, I get a little bag and it lasts me all week, low calories and it tastes great!

Mary I.
I really liked these semi-soft cheeses...although they were not the most cost effective per oz when compared to hard cheese, they were super nice, fun to open (like a present) and they are really super diet friendly (low points!) I would recomend, especially if you can get them at Costco. They are really nice for the lunch box.
Adina S.
Rochester, NY
I LOVE Babybel Original cheese. It’s unprocessed and its ingredients are what should be in a cheese with no added junk. From a nutritional standpoint, it has a good amount of protein, vitamin A, and calcium. They’re a bit pricey in my opinion, as there are other brands of similar quality and higher quantity for a cheaper price, but Babybel’s packaging is convenient for travel and lunches.
Emily V.
My daughter asked me to buy these for packed lunches. All of my kids love them. I love that it's a healthy snack without sugar. It's just expensive at most stores. I try to find coupons and sales and all that but it's still pretty pricey. I have to limit how many the kids can eat because they will be gone way too fast if I don't!
Erin E.
Savannah, Georgia
Babybel is the most underrated cheese, in my opinion. It is super tasty, affordable, and in the cutest little packages! The cheese is really soft, but has a pretty strong flavor. Babybel cheese can be an acquired taste at first, but I highly recommend this brand, also because it is super practical when you are packing a lunch.
Savannah C.
Super cute and delicious. The packaging is the best part about the cheese. It's easy to take with you and eat any where you are. The only thin is they're a little high in calories so you can only have a couple other than that I love to eat them.
Sophia j.
A little heads up would have been nice. Then again, common sense isn't so common with me- since might or might not have eaten the red wax with the cheese. That aside the cheeses weren't the most amazing of taste. They were just okay. I would buy them if they were the only option but I would go out of my way to purchase again.
Tammi C.
Yummo! Portable snack! Easy to carry along and to eat on the go. A quality cheese that can be eaten alone or with crackers. It's a low carb snack that tastes great! I would recommend to all cheese lovers and low carbers out there!!
Shakeyah B.
Fairview, TN
I use this with the low fat diet I am trying to keep up with. this is easy to keep in my lunch bag and I can take it out when I am needing a little snack. it is a healthy option and the flavor is good. I also like to pair this with crackers and as mush water as possible.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart