BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Krystina G.
Muskegon, MI
Perfect on the go snack for everyone! You can pack them in lunches, for hikes, or just keep them in the fridge for an on hand snack!
Dinah T.
Stockton, CA
Its a great snack and it tastes really good. Great for on-the-go and traveling. Would totally recommend this to others and for kids.
Alba L.
Bronx, NY
I love babybel I could be as a snack or also whit something else in the dinner and cheese lover and babybel are my favorite love it .
Jessica Z.
Mason , OH
Yummy and guilt free snack. I enjoy this cheese with apples and Triscuits frequently. Great to just grab and go and very affordable.
jenni d.
Toledo, OH
This is a great snack for anytime, on the go, school lunches or anywhere. so small yet such a flavor. the cost is efinitley worth it.
Christina K.
Who doesn't love these tiny baby Belle Cheese's these are super super good to you when you're at work and you just need a quick snack
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
I love mini baby bells to snack on. Pair these guys with some ritz crackers and I am good to go!
They taste so good and always fresh.
los babybel son los mejores quesitos para un snat son ricos y nutritivos caben un todos lados los babybel light son muy ricos tambien
Evie W.
Mild flavored, but a delicious on-the-go snack for adults and kids. We like to keep these in the fridge for whenever hunger strikes.
Michelle W.
Johnstown, PA
Babybel is one of my go to snacks. It's creamy texture, amazing taste, and easy to open wrapper make it a great addition to my lunch.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart