BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Dylan L.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Delicious, a great snack when you just need a little something. Reminds me of the cheese I got back in holland. Very strong cheesy taste
Cara H.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Love to take these to work to snack on! I love that they are individually wrapped. I just wish there were more flavors available near me.
Autumn S.
Williams, AZ
I love when we have the original babybel cheeses at the house. They are perfect for snacking and eating with crackers or a glass of wine!
Madeline W.
Lake City, FL
These were so convenient when I took them to the beach to just pull out and eat right there in the ocean. Big hit with my boyfriend too.
Jazmíne C.
O7036
It's not enjoyable. The cover of the cheese is weird . I think the packaging could be better . First time customer and I'm not satisfied
Hannah L.
Love packing these in lunches. It's easy and continent. And has no mess! I love that it comes in the wax which keeps it nice for storing!
Citlaly T.
Lehigh Acres, FL
The cute, bite-sized cheese wedges are great for a small snack that goes great with ham. The little packages are great and easy to open.
Tayler K.
Auburn, AL
I buy these babies in bulk at Costco. It makes for a perfect snack with a piece of fruit or crackers. Incredible flavor and low calorie.
Anna L.
Mount Prospect, IL
goes great with wine! tastes very smooth and velvety.. Love the small babybel, doesn't have any crazy smell, like some other cheeses do.
Jennifer S.
Ocoee, FL
Babybels are so awesome! They are just the right size for a quick pick me up. My kids love them especially when I put them in their lunch
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?