BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Sarah W.
i love this cheese i could five in a whole day sometimes i put it on bread and met it in the microwave and om y god it is delicious.
Marissa B.
Great small cheese to pick up when you want a smack or something small to add with your handful of nuts. My daughter likes them too!
Andi C.
So tasty and wholesome. I get a weird amount of satisfaction from unwrapping baby bels and I'm sure thats a huge factor of enjoyment.
Julia P.
Chickamauga, GA
10/10. Got these so many times. They are my go to cheese. Don't eat two packages in one day because you'll regret it. But good cheese
Candace W.
King, NC
My favorite cheese...I take these with me to the football Practice and on long trips and sometimes just pack them in my lunch box...
sarah r.
Tucson, AZ
So creamy and smooth. Nice rich cheese flavor. Love to eat them with crackers or paired with some fruit. Great snack for my toddler.
Evie W.
Mild flavored, but a delicious on-the-go snack for adults and kids. We like to keep these in the fridge for whenever hunger strikes.
Megan C.
Cordova , AL
With me trying to lose weight snacking is a huge problem for me but these little low calorie snacks are so good with a few crackers !
Katie J.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I absolutely love baby bel! Always taste so creamy and delicious. I just wish the packages were bigger so there would be more cheese!
Emelia T.
Ashburn, VA
I love cheese it good for you. i mostly like these one i eat one evryday. its my go to when i am hungry and i don't want anything much
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?