BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
jenni d.
Toledo, OH
This is a great snack for anytime, on the go, school lunches or anywhere. so small yet such a flavor. the cost is efinitley worth it.
Lexi S.
Crown Point , IN
Very addicting! So smooth & great tasting cheese! Tastes very pure & authentic. Also perfect for on the go. I absolutely love these.
Michelle C.
Mesa, AZ
These little nuggets are so rich and creamy. Great for a quick snack or to throw into a lunchbox. A little pricey but well worth it.j
Jenna M.
This is a great snack. They are so smooth and taste great. Unfortunately, they are a little pricey and do not last long in our house.
Andi C.
So tasty and wholesome. I get a weird amount of satisfaction from unwrapping baby bels and I'm sure thats a huge factor of enjoyment.
Lauren W.
Annapolis, MD
Yummy! Perfect on the go and in my packed lunch. I can buy them in bulk at sams club which is a great deal and they never go to waste
Candace W.
King, NC
My favorite cheese...I take these with me to the football Practice and on long trips and sometimes just pack them in my lunch box...
hannah s.
Colorado Springs, CO
Just like string cheese these little baby bell cheeses are such a good quick snack that is decently heathy and absolutely delicious!
Katelyn H.
Candler, NC
These remind me of childhood! Creamy and yummy and perfect for snack or lunch. Just throw them in a lunch box and you are good to go!
Rochelle G.
Sunnyvale, CA
always a snacktime favorite in my house :) cheese is great with crackers or fruits, and we always have fun playing with the wax after
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart