BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jessica Z.
Mason , OH
Yummy and guilt free snack. I enjoy this cheese with apples and Triscuits frequently. Great to just grab and go and very affordable.
Amanda B.
Jonesboro, AR
Such a great snack. Very good tasting, better than string cheese in my opinion. The packaging is nice and actually kinda fun to open.
Soraida M.
Salinas, CA
These are my favorite and I love geese just like that so these are perfect for when u need a snack for the road or you're in a hurry
Courtney H.
Niota, TN
We buy these weekly for our family! They're a great source of calcium with a delicious punch of flavor! Highly recommend this cheese!
Amber W.
Morgantown, WV
Great snack. We keep them stocked in our office, and everyone enjoys them. Wish they had a wider variety of flavors available in bulk
Bramanda W.
Jacksonville, NC
I think I might be literally addicted to this cheese! I will by a bag and within 24 hours, the entire bag is empty! 10/10 recommend.
Sarah W.
i love this cheese i could five in a whole day sometimes i put it on bread and met it in the microwave and om y god it is delicious.
Alba L.
Bronx, NY
I love babybel I could be as a snack or also whit something else in the dinner and cheese lover and babybel are my favorite love it .
Rochelle G.
Sunnyvale, CA
always a snacktime favorite in my house :) cheese is great with crackers or fruits, and we always have fun playing with the wax after
Mary W.
Decatur, IL
I love these little cheese pids. I stick one in with my lunches for a little treat. They're rich and creamy tasting and great flavor!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart