BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Adina S.
Rochester, NY
I LOVE Babybel Original cheese. It’s unprocessed and its ingredients are what should be in a cheese with no added junk. From a nutritional standpoint, it has a good amount of protein, vitamin A, and calcium. They’re a bit pricey in my opinion, as there are other brands of similar quality and higher quantity for a cheaper price, but Babybel’s packaging is convenient for travel and lunches.
Abbie S.
Lebanon, IN
  Mini Babybel® Semisoft Original Cheese Wheel is a great little cheese to drop in your purse for a snack or to round out your lunch.  They are easy to eat while you are in the car or walking to a meeting. Not to sweet or tart they are excellent by themselves or with apples or crackers. I only wish they were bigger!
Carolyn B.
Manhattan, KS
Babybel cheese is delicious- back before o watched what I ate I would purchase these all the time. They are perfect for snacking or packing in lunches which is what I used them for. I have bought them over and over even if they are a little expensive.
Tori C.
P C Beach, FL
Babybel Original cheese is a great little snack specially when you are on the go.
I purchased mine at Publix and it was even on sale! It has such great flavor and if you are a cheese lover like me
you will love it, I get a little bag and it lasts me all week, low calories and it tastes great!

Mary I.
I really liked these semi-soft cheeses...although they were not the most cost effective per oz when compared to hard cheese, they were super nice, fun to open (like a present) and they are really super diet friendly (low points!) I would recomend, especially if you can get them at Costco. They are really nice for the lunch box.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
My favorite snack of all time!!! I love buying the bulk package at costco to have around for  my kids and myself. We all love cheese and this little snack is everything..a couple bites and it definitely satisfies your craving for cheese. the only  thing is i wished they made more flavors for cheese like pepper jack  :-)
Emily V.
My daughter asked me to buy these for packed lunches. All of my kids love them. I love that it's a healthy snack without sugar. It's just expensive at most stores. I try to find coupons and sales and all that but it's still pretty pricey. I have to limit how many the kids can eat because they will be gone way too fast if I don't!
Tiffanie W.
Edwards, IL
These mini baby Bell cheese are so good they're tiny little snack size on the go cheese the flavor is just such an amazing comes at the two were three different flavors it's super healthy I by all the time its something quick as a college student I can just grab a couple as I walk out the door and I'm set for when days I miss lunches
Kathrine O.
Norfolk, VA
I try not to buy/eat a lot of cheese in general, but these make such a great snack! So yummy! The only problem is that once I have one, I definitely want more, and they're somewhat pricey for not a lot of quantity, although maybe that's more on me for not sticking to portion control.. Either way, good to pack with lunches or with a light snack.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I've become lactose intolerant as an adult and try to avoid cheese, but sometimes I just get a really strong craving for these mini Babybel cheeses. I love the individual packaging and the perfect portion size of these cheeses. They taste so good alone or together with fruit and meat slices. These cheeses are totally worth it.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart