BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Stephanie H.
A great snack for the middle of the day. i pair with oatmeal or a greek yogurt for breakfast. a grown up version of the string cheese.
Karlee S.
My favorite! I love these! I usually buy the six pack and if it wasn't so unhealthy I'd eat all six in one sitting! They are sooo good!
Angela P.
This is my favorite thing to snack on! Its always fresh and I love the way it's coated in the red wax.it's easy to open and fun to eat
Juliana S.
Krum, TX
Literally my favorite cheese. It's the best. I don't know what they put in it but I can't get enough of these things. They are my faves
Melissa A.
Gotta always have these on hand for a small snack. Super healthy..goes well with a piece of fruit. Comes in cute small round packaging
Claire H.
Richfield, OH
Love these as a snack. Flavor is good, easy to bring along with you. Just wish they didn't create so much waste with all the packaging.
Ana R.
Ashtabula, OH
I love snacking on these! Great to pop in my purse with some crackers or an apple. My boyfriend likes them too and they're adorable lol
Elizabeth S.
Fresno, CA
My son just loves loves loves these. Perfect for his snack time and really easy to open himself. They are the perfect snack on the go.
Terri M.
Louisville, KY
Another baby bel cheese that is good by itself or with crackers & fruit. Good snack for school or work. Good afternoon or evening snack
Ginny B.
We are from WI so we love our cheese! This cheese is individually wrapped so it's great on the go or in lunches for the kids.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart