BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Hira K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
It is creamy good and rich. The texture is smooth . Really like it . Good for kids school snacks. It feels like it melts in your mouth
Ashley W.
If my child could pick anything to eat it would be this. She loves to open them, play with the wax wrapper and gobble down the cheese.
Christina S.
Cornelius, OR
love these for on the go or just a snack watching tv or youtube videos. These are also great for kids. they love opening it themselves.
Anh Thi D.
W Valley City, UT
I got introduced to these in 5th grade, I'm almost 21 now and I'm still inlove with these! So creamy and so full of flavor. I love it!
Samantha B.
Dickinson, TX
It tastes good in the beginning but the more I ate it the more I disliked it. The one single serving was enough to stave off my hunger.
Ashley J.
Saint Charles, MO
I love all of the Babybel flavors. They are the perfect size for snacking. They are a little pricey but I love them so I pay the price.
Crystal B.
Beauty in a snack! They are a perfect size to snack. The flavor is very good. I love eating them alone or with wheat thins. Delicious.
Haley P.
Italy , TX
My entire family loves these! They are so delicious. We buy a big bag of them and hide them from each other! They are that good. Haha.
Cynthia V.
United States
Eating keto, I love my cheeses and these are one of my favorite grab and go cheeses. Great for a quick pick me up when you are hungry.
Katherina S.
Logan, UT
I love cheese, so the convenient babybell minis are the perfect snack for me! Smooth and creamy, not too strong but not too mild. Yum!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart