BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Melissa G.
Calhan, CO
My family loves these cheese bells. I can't keep them very long. As soon as I buy them they disappear. They are so creamy and delicious.
Christina P.
St Petersburg, FL
Baby Bell cheese is mild, creamy cheese that is always on hand at my house. This is a perfect after school snack paired with a Slim Jim.
Kristina S.
Springfield, OR
Super soft and chewy. Definitely a snack that needs to be hidden from others or else they just disappear before you can even get to one.
Mayah J.
Georgetown, KY
This cheese is so good and so unique. It's so fun peeling off the wax I think that's what sells these best . Good way to make cheese fun
Hannah S.
Love these for a quick easy snack to grab! They are creamy and have a great flavor. Eat on their own or with crackers, whatever you like!
Olga E.
College Station , TX
I hate these i got them once for convenience and they just taste like plastic, not good at all. That's what i get for taking the easy way
Taylor H.
Terre Haute, IN
Love this stuff! My mom recommended it to me and it's a perfect size for crackers or just if you want wine and cheese or even just cheese
Natasha B.
Broken arrow, OK
The best cheese for a snack. The kids and I love it. We purchase these regularly. Costco and sams club usually has the best deal on them.
Tiffany H.
Oneida, NY
I absolutely love the smoothness of this cheese. It's the best cheese I've ever had. I get it every so often. It's delicious, but pricey.
candace b.
I heart these cheeses. I have to stop myself when these are in the fridge. And hide them from my family which eats these in a few hours.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?