BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Omar P.
Frederick, MD
They are so good and they are a must have to bring to school and work and anywhere you want to bring them my kids and wife all love these
Natasha B.
Broken arrow, OK
The best cheese for a snack. The kids and I love it. We purchase these regularly. Costco and sams club usually has the best deal on them.
Amanda F.
My 3 year old son is obsessed with these. He love being able to open them himself. He would eat all of them in one setting if i let him.
Qua’Tesha F.
Tylertown, MS
These were interesting. But I did like them. Since I do love cheese. Like absolutely love cheese. These were awesomely tasty. Just great.
Tiffany H.
Oneida, NY
I absolutely love the smoothness of this cheese. It's the best cheese I've ever had. I get it every so often. It's delicious, but pricey.
Ximena O.
Kissimmee, FL
My whole household loves these. I could totally have them for snacks and or with a wine to wine down throughout my day. definitely recommend.
Brandi B.
Cadillac, MI
My kids love this cheese and it's an easy option for lunches. I buy it in bulk at SAMs club all the time. I think it's a great product.
Sara C.
TACOMA, WA
One of my fave go to snacks we always try to pick some up they're easy to take in a lunch. Or on the go when I need a quick pick me up.
Jennifer C.
Roxboro, NC
My daughter absolutely loves this cheese. It is very portable and tastes fantastic. It makes a great healthy addition to any lunch box.
Hira K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
It is creamy good and rich. The texture is smooth . Really like it . Good for kids school snacks. It feels like it melts in your mouth
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?