BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Brandi B.
Cadillac, MI
My kids love this cheese and it's an easy option for lunches. I buy it in bulk at SAMs club all the time. I think it's a great product.
Danielle W.
I love these so much! I like to take them with me on trips. My only complaint is the price and sometimes the packaging is hard to open.
Elizabeth S.
Fresno, CA
My son just loves loves loves these. Perfect for his snack time and really easy to open himself. They are the perfect snack on the go.
gabrielle c.
Albuquerque, NM
Can I just say the packaging is so great! The rubber coding around the cheese really keeps it nice and fresh. The cheese taste amazing!
Karlee S.
My favorite! I love these! I usually buy the six pack and if it wasn't so unhealthy I'd eat all six in one sitting! They are sooo good!
Amber M.
Letts, IA
Love these especially in the car super quick snack and lowfat I throw some in my purse and have no temptation to stop and get fast food
Katherina S.
Logan, UT
I love cheese, so the convenient babybell minis are the perfect snack for me! Smooth and creamy, not too strong but not too mild. Yum!
Kristýna B.
Super yummy and an easy snack to pack. I especially like these in the low calorie option because than it comes with even less guilt :)
Eve T.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
I like the wax coating on the cheese as it lets me know that this is the only cheese that I need to eat, aka it portions it off for me.
Tina S.
Makes for a perfect snack anytime and it tastes delicious. However, not really a fan of the packaging, the wax kind of ruins it for me.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart