BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Haley D.
I love this cheese! By itself or with crackers it has an amazing, soft taste! A perfect snack for on-the-go or to throw in a lunch box!
Jamie C.
Fairmont, NC
One of my five year kid's favorite snacks. Works great in a lunch bag or after school and much healthier than potato chips and cookies.
Emily W.
Hudsonville, MI
These are so good and so easy. In the morning when I'm in a rush they're great to slip into lunches and even for an after school snack
Rebeka B.
Nevada, IA
These are so good! Great for taking lunches to school. They taste especially great with saltine crackers, but great even on their own!
Ximena O.
Kissimmee, FL
My whole household loves these. I could totally have them for snacks and or with a wine to wine down throughout my day. definitely recommend.
Denise Y.
One of my son's & i favorite mini snacks. We simply love taking the mini package apart & enjoying small bites of this delicious cheese.
Rachel B.
these are not only so yummy to eat, but so much fun to open. i love unwrapped the wax and playing with it while i let my cheese soften
Annie G.
Charleston, WV
The perfect portion of cheese. Although o don't know for sure what kind it is I love it anyways. It's on the expensive side for cheese
Iris N.
Ocala, FL
My hubby loves these, he can eat them just for a snack or take some for work. very good and the taste is amazing for the cheese lovers.
Mercedes S.
Grand Rapids
My favorite cheese ever invented on this earth. Very rich and creamy and i love the little. Wax paper it comes in! So cutely packaged.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart