BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Leslie I.
My kids are a huge fan of these ! Me personally I'm not a big fan of cheeses so i don't eat them but i def purchase them fir my kiddos
Melissa A.
Gotta always have these on hand for a small snack. Super healthy..goes well with a piece of fruit. Comes in cute small round packaging
Eva B.
Parkersburg, WV
My kids love to throw these in with their school lunches. They're delicious and convenient but they are too expensive for what you get.
Kaiti M.
Commerce Twp, MI
These are perfect snacks, but the red casing underneath the outside plastic wrappers is a bit hard to get open and get the cheese out.
Haley P.
Italy , TX
My entire family loves these! They are so delicious. We buy a big bag of them and hide them from each other! They are that good. Haha.
Ana R.
Ashtabula, OH
I love snacking on these! Great to pop in my purse with some crackers or an apple. My boyfriend likes them too and they're adorable lol
Eve T.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
I like the wax coating on the cheese as it lets me know that this is the only cheese that I need to eat, aka it portions it off for me.
Samantha B.
Dickinson, TX
It tastes good in the beginning but the more I ate it the more I disliked it. The one single serving was enough to stave off my hunger.
Cynthia A.
Chula Vista, CA
These are the perfect size for my kids and I love how conveniently packages they are. Added bonus they love pealing the waxy shell off
Terri M.
Louisville, KY
Another baby bel cheese that is good by itself or with crackers & fruit. Good snack for school or work. Good afternoon or evening snack
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart