BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Evy B.
Kent, WA
These are the bomb. I remember when I was a kid and I would eat these. I felt like I had a real cheese experience. I love how you have to peel off the mold then you can pretend its a pac man and play with your friends with your pac man and all. YOu should try it
June R.
Great product. I could eat these all day. They are the perfect snack and have a wonderful flavor to them. I find these to go really fast at my house as every one likes them. Wish they came in a larger bag. Bulk buying would be great for these little cheeses.
Nicole A.
I love this cheese so good and it’s really easy to pack him lunches so I add them to a bunch of lunches make it really special recipes around them they’re really good like if you like cheese this cheese is probably one of the best cheeses you watch every
Molly H.
Tullahoma , TN
My family loves these little Babybel cheese! I get them at Aldi for a great price. Cheaper than your normal store. My 6 year old Daughter loves them and I love that it's a healthy snack for her and that it's REAL cheese and not some processed stuff. I definitely recommend them!
Alyssa M.
Love these! So soft and creamy, melts in my mouth. Definitely the best cheese I've ever had. I bought it at Wal-Mart, it was a little expensive so I don't typically buy it that often. If it was on sale more, I would definitely buy it a lot more than now.
Autumn S.
I love Mini Babybel cheese. Especially the original Semisoft Cheese ones. They taste great! The two main problems are:
1. they should give more for the buck
2. you can't stop eating them! (and they aren't that great for you).

I would buy them again though.
Keshia M.
Hinesville , GA
Easy grab and go snack item. I usually will grab one of these and a piece of fruit or some crackers. Love the portability of the individually wrapped cheeses and the easy to peel wrapper. Delicious, hands down one of my favorite snacks. The only downside to this cheese is the price point can be somewhat high at certain stores. Check for sales and stock up!
Samantha S.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
- I bought these as a last minute grab while getting paper towels at the dollar store and boy oh boy i sure am glad i did. Maybe i was just feelin some cheese that day, but the little cheese rounds didn't even make it on the drive home. so soft and smooth and tasted of good quality. we buy these every week now!
Lei L.
Honolulu, HI
My go to snack option or cheese craving option. It's portable and delicious and affordable! What's not to love. I combine this with some veggie stick for a healthy snack option. It's also very easy to find at any local grocery, which makes for easy access and purchase.
Martha Z.
Clinton Twp, MI
These originals are really good. The flavor is strong and may not be for everyone but if you like cheese you will mostly likely like this. I always like to buy these to add for a snack when I am craving cheese or to take to work to add to my lunch. Its hard not to eat more than one
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?