BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Kyra P.
Waukesha, WI
It's so soft and creamy. I can eat it plain or spread it on crackers or anything else, and they are packaged so I can take one on the go.
Citlaly T.
United States
The cute, bite-sized cheese wedges are great for a small snack that goes great with ham. The little packages are great and easy to open.
Melissa G.
Calhan, CO
My family loves these cheese bells. I can't keep them very long. As soon as I buy them they disappear. They are so creamy and delicious.
Amanda H.
Bath, MI
Love the flavor and packaging but it's hard to justify the cost! My kids eat tons of these when I do buy them. Mild, creamy, and mellow.
Em A.
The original babybel cheese is good I like having these with crackers. It's healthy. I love the taste it's creamy nice just really good.
Dylan L.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Delicious, a great snack when you just need a little something. Reminds me of the cheese I got back in holland. Very strong cheesy taste
Kristina S.
Springfield, OR
Super soft and chewy. Definitely a snack that needs to be hidden from others or else they just disappear before you can even get to one.
Christine G.
Davenport Iowa
This cheese just wasn't really for me. I was not a fan of the flavor and texture. Cheap and alot of people do like them! Just not for me.
Hannah S.
Love these for a quick easy snack to grab! They are creamy and have a great flavor. Eat on their own or with crackers, whatever you like!
Caty B.
Jacksonville, FL
These are soooo good! I can never just eat 1! It's fun to unwrap and then get to enjoy eating with some crackers, prosciutto, and grapes!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?